Feeling overwhelmed? Let us demystify college preparation!
- Founder and lead consultant with Crossroads
Mentors Elisa Anderson will share the nuts
and bolts on how to build a solid college portfolio, the college search process, choosing a
major, and other college preparation steps.
- A new way to face college decision-making by
utilizing an innovative approach based on
your student’s design; introducing Career
Direct consultation based assessment system.
- The cost of college has increased 110%. Will you be
ready? Let the experts from Fortis Capital Management
help you strategize.
- College Admissions Director Andy Hall will speak about
what an admissions board is really looking for in prospective students.
- When: Thursday, January 26th
7-8:30pmWhere: Northwest University
Argue Health & Sciences Center
(Parking available on the north side of the building.)
Ideal for students 9th-12th grade and their parents
- *First 10 to sign up will receive a complimentary copy of Parenting For The Launch by Dennis Trittin & Arlyn Lawrence.
Share with friends