San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop that will focus on high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis—without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
We look forward to seeing you here!
Here is what parents like you are saying about our FREE College Funding Workshops…
“Very informative. The presenter told us many things that I was totally in the dark about.”
Rosie P. –
“Information was clear, easy to understand and straight forward. Excellent presentation – no hidden agendas.”
Lynn M. –
“Opened up opportunity to look at colleges we thought were out of our price range.”
Barbara E. –
“Covered a lot of ground – easy to follow and moved quickly.”
Sara P. –
“Demystified the college funding process.”
John M. –
When & Where
College Funding Workshops
Our mission is to help families navigate the complicated and often frustrating process of sending a child to college. We have found this process to be full of many decisions. Decisions that require forethought, preparation and most of all: planning.
In helping the student to become college-ready, we provide counseling to help position the student for success. This process helps the student zero in on the most appropriate degree program and college environment that his/her family can comfortably afford.
For more information on what you can expect when you begin the process of sending your child to college please register for one of our FREE College Funding Workshops.
Thank you, and we hope to see you soon,