Free College Financial Planning Workshop
Tuesday, February 11, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
Harwood Heights, IL
A free workshop on getting thousands of dollars for your child's college education will be hosted at Eisenhower Public Library in Room A / B on Tuesday February 11 at 7:00 pm.
The speaker will be Greg Fidanzia from Higher Learning Funding Solutions. He will be discussing such topics as how to send your student to the school of their dreams without going broke; how to triple your eligibility for aid; how to find scholarships and grants you've never heard of.
Additional Topics Included:
- How to pay for college with the least amount of money out of your pocket;
- How to send your child to a fancy private school for less than the cost of a state school;
- How to pick the colleges that will give you the most amount of money;
- The one mistake every parent makes when applying for scholarships;
- Sure fire strategies to be able to afford the school of your dreams;
- What to do right now if your child is still in high school;
- Insider secrets that your guidance counselor doesn't know;
Admission is FREE but seating is limited by the size of the room, so please call 877-339-0172 to register 24 hrs/day.
Driving Directions to the workshop:
From Harlem Ave drive west on Lawrence Ave to Oketo Ave. Turn south onto Oketo Ave.
Eisenhower Public Library is one block South of Leland Ave on the east side of the street.
Take the elevator to second floor, the workshop is in room A/B.