Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Parents, is your student heading to college? Join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop!
We will focus on high school freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors during this workshop in Wilton:
Saturday, October 15, 2016
Wilton Library, Rimer Room
137 Old Ridgefield Road
Wilton, CT 06897
We will discuss the FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Critical information not covered during high school financial aid night
- The Biggest Mistakes parents can make that cause them to overpay for college…and how to avoid them
- Paying for college without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- Selecting colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages – more FREE money and less loans.
- Opportunities available for your student to attend an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Locating and applying for every “need-based” scholarship, grant, and low-interest loan that your student may be eligible for!
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Estimated Family Contribution (EFC).
- Developing a customized plan to aid you with paying for college with the least amount out of your pocket.
- Simplify the process and making sure you do all the right things at the right time.
- New FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) changes.
And much more!
If you have a student graduating in 2017 you definitely need to be at this workshop!
Due to the popularity of our free workshops, seats fill up quickly. Reservations are required.