Actions and Detail Panel
Free College Financial Planning Workshop in Fairfield
Wed, May 17, 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
FREE College Financial Planning Workshop
Parents, is your student heading to college? Join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning workshop!
We will focus on high school freshman, sophomores and juniors during this workshop in Fairfield:
Wedneday May 17, 2017
1080 Old Post Road
Fairfield, CT 06824
In this workshop you will learn:
- Critical information not covered during high school financial aid night
- Opportunities available for your student to attend an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Selecting colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages – more FREE money and less loans.
- Locating and applying for every “need-based” scholarship, grant, and low-interest loan that your student may be eligible for!
- Paying for college without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts
- Simplify the process and making sure you do all the right things at the right time.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
- The Biggest Mistakes parents can make that cause them to overpay for college…and how to avoid them
- The FAFSA form and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible to receive!
- Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost efficient basis without it putting a strain on the rest of your finances.
And much more!
If you have a student graduating in 2018 you definitely need to be at this workshop!
Due to the popularity of our free workshops, seats fill up quickly. Reservations are required.