San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for a FREE Educational College Financial Planning
workshop for high school sophomores , juniors and seniors and their
We’ll discuss the FAFSA form and all the information you need to
maximize the financial aid you are eligible to receive!
Even if your family is not eligible for need-based aid, we will cover
the best strategies to pay for college on the most tax efficient basis,
without putting a strain on the rest of your finances .
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to increase your tax deductions and tax credits.
- How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
- How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
- Which assets are taken into consideration when the U.S. Department of Education calculates your Family Contribution.
- How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private student loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
- How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the college costs you will incur as a family.
- How to lower your “out-of-pocket” costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school.
When & Where
Eventbrite College Planning Workshops