Actions and Detail Panel
Free Class: Laughter Yoga
Wed, September 13, 2017, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM PDT
Laughter Really Is the Best Medicine!
Laughter is contagious and has a powerful and immediate effect on our mind, body and spirit. Our bodies can’t tell the difference between real or simulated laughter! This class involves deep breathing, stretching, clapping and laughter exercises.
Our laughter exercises in this class will:
- Increase blood flow and oxygen to all the major organs
- Enhance endorphin levels which make us feel uplifted & can reduce pain
- Stimulate immune, digestive & cardiac systems
- Reduce stress levels
- Relax, strengthen & lengthen the muscles with stretching
- Help create a laughing community and be fun!
Time:2 Wednesdays per month, 5:30 – 6:30 pm (dates below)
Location:1545 Divisadero St., 5th Floor
Instructor:Teresa Corrigan RN, MA, BCB, CLYTL
Register/Info:Drop-in; no registration necessary.
Please wear comfortable clothing.
For info, call 415-353-7718 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- January 11 & 25
- February 8 & 22
- March 8 & 22
- April 5 & 19
- May 3 & 17
- June 7 & 21
- July 12 & 26
- August 9 & 23
- September 13 & 27
- October 4 & 18
- November 8 & 22
- December 6 & 20
Date and Time
UCSF Osher Center For Integrative Medicine
1545 Divisadero St.
5th Floor, Room 523 or 526
San Francisco, Ca 94115