Are you ready to become an American Citizen? Do you have immigration questions? During this free workshop, IRC’s immigration specialists will:
1) Explain eligibility criteria and determine if you are eligible for citizenship
2) Complete and file your citizenship application
3) Organize your supporting documentation
4) Submit USCIS fee and language waivers, if applicable
5) Answer your immigration questions
If you require service in another language besides English, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the availability of a translator or ensure that you bring a translator with you to the workshop.
The IRC is recognized by the U.S. Department of Justice, Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA).
What do I need to bring with me?
- Your green card
- List of ALL trips taken outside of the US for the last 5 years
- Home address for the last 5 years
- School/Employment history for the last 5 years
- Family information (if applicable - dates of birth, Alien numbers, addresses of all children and spouses)
- Marital history (if applicable)
- Criminal history (if applicable)
Can I update my registration information? Yes. To update, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (408) 277-0255 extension 17, 18 or 21.
Share with friends