FREE BUSINESS MARKETING SEMINAR
San Antonio, TX
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Anyone who owns or manages a business and plans to grow their business revenue in 2014 through Event Marketing, Digital Marketing and Radio Advertising.
WHAT TO EXPECT: Some of the benefits for attending are…
1) Salem San Antonio has invited Advantage Systems Incorporated a nationally recognized marketing consultancy firm to speak and advise attendees on …
- Methods for reaching more potential customers, increasing your awareness in the market and drive sales
- The elements you need to construct a marketing campaign that delivers a good return on your investment
- How to buy your media at the lowest possible cost
- Distinguishing the advantages/differences when using radio, television, newspaper, yellow pages, internet, etc. … and how you can best coordinate them if you use more than one.
- The latest information on Digital / Interactive media including Social Media (Facebook/Twitter), Text Messaging, Websites, Mobile Web and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
2) Learn more about Salem San Antonio radio stations, News Talk 930 KLUP, 630 AM KSLR and The Contemporary Christian Music station "thefishsanantonio.com".
3) Network with other Business Owners/Managers … see what’s working for them!
4) Each business owner who attends will automatically be entered to win a $5,000 Advertising campaign with Salem Communications stations in San Antonio! Must attend the seminar to quallify. Only one (1) advertising campaign will be given away.
5) There’s no charge to attend and no obligation to commit to advertise with Salem Communications San Atonio, but reserved seating is preferred. Call (210) 526-3627 to RSVP.
6) The seminar is one-hour, listen to this short presentation and you can potentially walk away with valuable and useful marketing information that can help your business grow and prosper.
WHEN: The Advantage Plan Marketing Seminar will be held Tuesday, January 14, 2014 through Wednesday, January 15, 2014. (Participants should RSVP as seating is limited. Participants will have the opportunity to attend any one of eight repeated seminars.)
WHO: Advantage System Inc. facilitated by Karen Travis. Brought to you by News Talk 930 KLUP & The Word of South Texas 630 AM KSLR.
SEMINAR LOCATION: The Embassy Suites Hotel, 10110 US Highway 281 North, the corner of 281 and Jones Maltsberger Road, San Antonio, TX 78216.
SEMINAR REGISTRATION FEE: To attend is FREE, must RSVP. Refreshments provided
Embassy Suites Hotel
10110 US Highway 281 North
Salem Communications is America’s leading radio broadcaster and Internet content provider targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values.
Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
For advertising and promotional opportunities contact Orlando Garza at (210) 526-3627 or by email at email@example.com.
Guest Speaker: Karen Travis
has been a successful broadcast marketing representative, manager and owner for over 30 years. She began her career in radio and television in the Philadelphia, Cleveland and Boston markets. In 1983, she transitioned her expertise by helping to launch, develop and market the industry’s software standard for media analysis, Tapscan. Karen opened, staffed and managed its Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston offices and taught over 1,000 advertising executive how to create professional presentations, properly interpret and apply quantitative and qualitative ratings information (Arbitron, Scarborough, Media Audit, Simmons and MRI) to produce an effective advertising campaign for their clients and attain their selling or buying goals. In 1982, she became the President/CEO of her own broadcast company, which owned and operated sixteen radio stations in small to medium markets. After 12 years of growth, she accepted an offer to sell the stations in 2004.
In June of 2005, Karen joined Advantage Systems because she believes in its program’s ability to help business owners and the broadcast industry overcome its steep goal challenges, an aspect of the business she understands well as a former owner and manager. She also believe strongly in educating business owners in all forms of media, help them to understand each media’s strengths and how the mix them properly. This is an attempt to assist them with the challenges they face today in keeping their costs down while providing results and a good return on their investment.
Every professional media challenge Karen has ever accepted has involved growth the project from the ground up, turning it around and making it into a revenue winner. She has been a teacher and mentor to many marketing executives and small business owners, which she enjoys and finds very gratifying. Her program and teaching methods have helped bring effective marketing concepts, which aids them in more effectively and efficiently grow their profits.
Karen and her husband live in West Palm Beach, Florida. They have two children. Karen’s community interests have included serving as a board member of the Chamber of Commerce, service as an advocate and contributor to Battered Women's and Children's centers in her community and as a member of Rotary International.