It is designed for business start ups and small business owners who wish to move their business
to the next level.
Many business owners are struggling and are barely able to break even in in these times of recession.
The following topics will be discussed:
- The best business to start in 2017 despite the recession.
- Reasons why businesses fail and how to avoid them
- How to create a robust business plan
- How to get loans to fund your business
- Where to locate your business for maximum profitabilty.
- How to handle personnel recruitment
- How to develop a brand identity
- Work effectively and get more done in less time to deliver on your business plan
- Know how to handle success and learn from inevitable failures
- Design new strategies and tactics to enhance profitability and drive sales
- Create a sustainable business that give you a high quality of life
- Powerful marketing strategies that are rarely unveiled.
- Drive your profit up via digital/social media marketing.
Opportunity to meet and network with other startups and mentors who have grown several businesses.
Also an opportunity to meet venture capitalists who can finance your business.