*********REGISTRATIONS FOR THIS FREE SESSION ARE NOW CLOSED*************
Would You Like to Move Better, Look Better and Feel Great?
Have you ever dreamed of moving your feet in sync to the intoxicating Salsa groove?
Would you like to look great and feel great on the dancefloor?
Would you like to master your footwork, coordination and lead/follow technique to impress your partner?
Here are 4 reasons to come to my FREE
'How to look and feel great on the dance floor' Beginners Cuban Salsa session:
> Discover how to move your feet, knees and hips correctly
> Learn how to move to the beat of the music
> Learn simple footwork routines
> Learn how easy can be to lead/follow your partner
TO CLAIM YOUR "FREE TASTER" SESSION
please click on the "Register" button
**BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL AS PLACES ARE LIMITED**
REGISTRATIONS for the Free Session CLOSE ON FRIDAY 02 DECEMBER 2016
The session will be held on 04 Dec 2016 from 5pm-6pm at:
Chisenhale Dance Space (click here for directions)
64-84 Chisenhale Road, London E3 5QZ
For more info please call/text Divina on 07886 934015 or
Great Focus on:
- MUSICALITY: You will start to learn how to find the beat and how to feel the music.
- FOOTWORK: you start practising individually some basic steps on time with the music and learn how to move your feet, knees and hips correctly.
Learn how to transition from one step to another, from one direction to another
- PARTNERWORK: Learn how to interact with your partner without hold and with the hold.
- Leads: Start to learn the lead technique with confidence from scratch moving to the music!
- Followers: Learn to follow without preventing your Lead moves! Learn to connect with your partner. Learn how to follow his lead without being a burden to him.
You will receive friendly feedback throughout the workshop in a fun and relaxed environment.
What to wear and other useful info
Ladies: suede sole shoes Latin dance style or sneakers or trainers – No stiletto, sandals, platforms or outdoor hard soles shoes.
Men: soft suede-soled shoes Latin dance style or sneakers or trainers – No outdoor hard soles shoes.
Wear comfortable breathable clothes.
Bring water with you.
There is a Lounge area in the venue where you can buy tea, coffees.