- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on performing free balance screenings at your work place.
FREE Balance Screenings using Computerized Platform Posturography
We measure your anterior and posterior sway range, Lateral sway range, directions of maximal instability, your limits of stability, and compare you to Normative values for Age-matched Average scores. Usinghttp://www.bertec.com mobile screening device.
Fall prevention is a necessary part of any wellness program for people of all ages. That's why Schmoe Chiropractic Clinic LLC is taking a proactive approach to fall prevention and rehabilitation. As a community service project we intend to screen as many people as possible for free. Balance screening saves countless dollars, emotional and physical pain, and most importantly it saves lives.
Conditions typically managed by Jeremy Schmoe DC:
* Balance Disorders
* Chronic Pain
* General Chiropractic Care
* Irritable Bowel syndrome
* Learning Disorders
* Mood Disorders
* Neurodevelopmental Disorders
* Peripheral Nerve Entrapments
* Shoulder Injuries
How we work:
Finding the Cause: We use functional neurology to address areas of the brain that are under or over firing. We use rehab exercises, eye exercises, dietary modifications, lifestyle adjustments, targeted nutrients to restore brain chemistry, and light force chiropractic adjustments when indicated.
Neurotransmitter and Metabolic Assessment Forms: In addition to the Functional Neurological exam you may also fill out forms that look at- general brain function, how stress has affected your brain, how blood sugar imbalance has affected your brain, General Gut Function, Adrenal Function, Thyroid Function, Serotonin, Dopamine, GABA, and Acetylcholine.
Additional Lab Panels: It may be neccessary to order comprehensive blood chemistry to give insight into the cause of your brain disorder and how to address it appropriatly. Other lab panels such as adrenal, hormonal, stool analysis, and immune panels may be beneficial as well. For instance immune problems and gut issues can severely impact overall brain function.
* Chiropractic adjustments- utilizing light force techniques when they are appropriate
* Active Release Techniques (soft tissue therapy)
* Baseball Sports Injury Prevention
* Brain based Rehabilitation using visual, auditory, propriceptive, and vestibular therapies
* Corrective/Functional exercise
* Gut Health Testing (intestinal permeability/malabsorptio n, digestion, GI Infections)
* Hormone testing (male, female, adrenal)
* Nerve Entrapment techniques/Nerve Flossing exercises for peripheral entrapments
* Neurotransmitter evaluations
* Postural Correction
* Routine and Functional lab testing
* Shoulder Rehabilitation
* Specialized Immune Testing
* Primitive Reflex Remediation
Call today for your free computerized balance screening. 952 833 3038
Call 952 833 3038 to schedule a free screening. We are offering balance screenings for free all summer.
Schmoe Chiropractic Clinic LLC
Dr. Jeremy Schmoe is a graduate of Northwestern Health Science University. He graduated Cum Laude and was awarded top Physiology student in basic science curriculum. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Minnesota State Mankato, where he also played baseball. He currently practices in Eden Prairie, MN. He focuses on improving the lives of patients with neurological disorders using functional methodologies. His practice focuses on neurodegenerative and neuroimmunological disorders as well as disorders of movement, balance, and neurodevelopment.
Dr. Schmoe is currently pursuing post graduate studies in Functional Neurology and is board eligible through the American Chiropractic Neurology Board. In addition to Functional Neurology courses, Dr. Schmoe is a learner of Datis Kharrazian DHSc DC MNeuroSci of Apex energetics a Nutritional Educational company based in Irvine, California.