Frazzled 2 Fabulous: Organize Your Closet & Shop In Your Own Closet with Confidence
Saturday, June 13, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM (MST)
Frazzled 2 Fabulous
Organize Your Closet and Choose Your Clothes with Confidence
- Is your closet a disaster area?
- Do you have clothes in your closet that you have never even worn?
- Do you keep buying the same things over and over because you don’t know what you have?
- Wouldn’t it be fun to “shop in your own closet” and put together dynamic outfits?
- Wouldn’t it be great to have someone help you maximize your wardrobe by creating amazing outfits and accessorizing with fun jewelry, scarves, purses and shoes with items you already own?
- Do you want to look and feel FABULOUS and more confident while creating your own unique style?
F2F is a fun and interactive workshop and demonstration that will:
- Give you practical tips on how to organize your closet so you can EASILY find things
- Teach you how to create a closet that is inviting and pleasing to the eye
- Highlight the benefits of “shopping in your own closet first”
- Help you create a comfortable, put-together look with color matching and accessorizing
- Offer an opportunity to purchase clothing pieces and accessories on the spot
When: Saturday, June 13, 2015 from 1 PM to 3 PM
Where: Val Vista Lakes Tennis Club (east side of parking lot)
1600 E. Lakeshore, Gilbert, AZ 85234
Facilitators: Andrea Brundage, MBA, Professional Organizer & founder
of Simple Organized Solutions. http://ProfessionalOrganizerAZ.com
Deborah Sikes, Image Consultant, founder of Oooh That Look. http://ooohthatlook.com/