As a certified fraud examiner and Partner with Skoda Minotti, Frank Suponcic has worked over 100 forensic cases over his 25 year career in the area of litigation support. Over that time and during his investigations, he has encountered and seen a lot. Nothing is more entertaining than listening to, and learning from, Frank’s first-hand and real life investigations.
On February 28, Frank will take us inside a small handful of classic real-life forensic fraud cases. From uncovering how the initial fraud was detected, to compiling the case and establishing how “good” individuals took liberties with company cash through the respective case’s conclusion, Frank will walk us through three different cases, highlight pitfalls to avoid and suggest fraud prevention recommendations that can help minimize the likelihood of you or your company falling prey to fraud.
Never at a loss for entertaining case stories, Frank has plenty of material to quench the thirstiest of fraud appetites.
Never at a loss for entertaining case stories, Frank has plenty of material to quench the thirstiest of fraud appetites,
- Explore real-world case studies that dealt with fraud
- Discuss preventative controls to mitigate fraud
- Recognize common occupational fraud schemes
- Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Skoda Minotti, Mayfield office—6685 Beta Drive, Mayfield Village, OH 44143
- Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Seminar: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Instructional delivery methods: Group Live
- CPE credit: Specialized Knowledge (1 CPE Credit Hour)
- Prerequisites: None
- Advanced preparation: None
- Intended audience: Business Owners, CFOs, CPAs, CFEs, Individuals seeking to learn more about fraud, Attorneys
- Program level: Basic
- Course registration requirements: None
Skoda Minotti is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Concerns regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
Refunds and Cancellations:
Cancellations: Cancellations can be enacted at any time prior to the event. Please email email@example.com or call our offices at 440-449-6800 if you would like to cancel your registration. For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact Brandon Ferris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our offices at 440-449-6800.