Franchising Fundamentals hosted by Pace University Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
We've partnered up with FranNet, one of North America's Top Franchise Consultants, to help you learn more about the fundamentals of franchising.
The workshop will discuss the following:
- Common myths and truths about franchising
- Types of franchises available in a variety of industries
- Government regulations for franchises
- Importance of personal goals and objectives to consider when thinking about franchising
- How to research and select the right franchise for you
- How to finance a franchise business
- Available resources from an industry leader at no cost
- Knowledge of franchising options you may not have considered
- Assessment strategies to determine whether franchising will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals
- Online resources available before, during, and after your selection process
After the presentation, you will have the chance to participate in a Q&A to address any questions or concerns you may have.