Have you contemplated franchise ownership, but held back due to the demands of your day job or current business? Now, imagine enjoying the best of two worlds - A full-time career/business, PLUS the opportunity to build wealth and equity through franchising. It is no long an either/or decision – it may be an “and” decision!
A growing trend in the franchise industry allows you to build a franchise enterprise while still keeping your corporate position or current business. Whether you are considering diversifying your portfolio, seeking another stream of retirement income/equity, or preparing for the next shift in the Corporate World, this may just be an option you want to learn more about.
In this presentation, you’ll take away a better understanding of:
- Basic information on franchising, including the range of industry categories, investment levels and fees.
- Why franchising works, and how it impacts the U.S economy today
- The characteristics of a semi-absentee business model
- Which business segments work well under semi-absentee ownership
- The funding options available in today’s marketplace
- A strategic approach to selecting the semi-absentee franchise that is right for YOU!
- A strategic approach to defining your personal business model, quantifying your returns and safely
researching and selecting the business opportunity that best fits your unique personality, skills, needs and goals.