San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Learn the basic steps to franchising success in this two-hour seminar. Topics covered will include:
- What a franchise is, and your relationship to the franchisor
- Learning the laws and legal requirements that apply to franchising in Washington State and their implications to you
- Understanding the criteria in choosing a franchise, what questions to ask, and how to ask them
- Researching hints and tools
- Learning the view into the proprietary method used by Jeff Levy, the instructor, to segment franchises in six different categories.
Jeff will also discuss financing, legal issues, incorporation, and preparation for your franchise.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Jeff Levy is an author, lecturer, coach, and past recipient of the Coach of the Year award. Presented by the Entrepreneurs Source.