What Clients Don't Know About Long-Term Care
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
10,000+ turn 65 each day and face ballooning Health Care Costs...how are we going to help them pay for it?
As a long-term care regional director in the North Louisiana, North Texas, and Oklahoma territories, Jane Forbes is your go-to resource for life insurance with long-term care benefits. She brings more than 20 years of experience to her current role at Pacific Life.
Jane began her career as a paralegal before moving on to financial services. Prior to
joining Pacific Life, she was a financial advisor, advanced case design specialist, senior
field consultant, and a regional marketing director for Lincoln MoneyGuard.
Education and Specialized Training:
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa
• FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, and 63 (securities distributed by Pacific SelectDistributors, LLC)
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
• Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
• Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC)
Jane is from Carroll, Iowa, and lives in Frisco, Texas, with her husband, Scott.
When not working, she enjoys spending time with family, playing golf, exercising,and reading.