Actions and Detail Panel
FPA Baby Care 101
Wed, April 5, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
Unlike computers, babies don't come with directions. Our team of nurses at FPA can help.
Some of the topics we will cover.
- Baby Processes: Input and Output
- Baby Communications: What does it mean when they make "that noise"
- Troubleshooting: Fever, teething, Reflux, etc.
- Down-time/Up-time: Putting baby to sleep, naps, tummy -time
- Baby Software: Skin-care, rashes, bumps, and bathing
- Calling Tech Support: How to get the most from your care- provider
- A Q&A session with one of our providers will follow at end of each class
- And much more!
**One ticket per couple needed**