Fox Valley Demo Day 2013-03
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
The suburbs probably don't have glamorous startups launching every month (though there's more than you think). We do have businesses doing good work, and sometimes they might even launch a new product. There is a surprising amount of activity, and the problem is hardly anybody knows about it.
Demo Day is for any Fox Valley entrepreneur who has something to show - be it a new product, new business, or a not so new business that may still be new to the audience. This is an opportunity to practice your pitch (5 minute max), get a little open feedback, plus meet your fellow innovators.
18:00 (6:00) Arrive, socialize, equipment test.
18:30 (6:30) presentations begin.
- Troy Bjerke - Final Scope
- Mike Hale - reporting for Twitter celebrities
- Khristen McAfee - BankIOU
- Rick Carlino - RadioCollar
- Michael Copeland - Shareborn
How do I sign up to present?
Contact the organizer and arrange a meeting.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
When & Where
Fox Valley Startup Collaboratory
Startup Collaboratory is a group of Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals, and Business Owners who meet to…
- Collaborate on starting and growing businesses
- Share viewpoints and generate new ideas
- Network for help overcoming business challenges