Our first four-week workshop is sold out, but you can reserve your seat for Series Two, "Get Growing Already!"
This is not your typical marketing training. Our interactive workshops are designed to help you understand everything you need to know about crafting an effective strategy and developing an actionable plan to achieve your goals – and then apply them to your business.
- Get ready to launch
- Master your messaging
- Create an actionable roadmap for success
Our workshops are healthy a mix of in-person instruction, group activities, one-on-one coaching, hands-on experience, and community focused on delivering an experience that will help you be successful.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Founders, CEOs, and marketers planning to launch a new company or product
- Business owners ready to grow their customer base or expand into new markets
- Product managers, growth hackers, marketing managers, digital marketers, and PR professionals who want to learn new skills
- Bootstrappers and innovators with a big idea they want to bring to market
Workshop Series 2: “Get Growing Already!”
Dates: Tuesdays, February 21st to March 14th.
In the second workshop series, we’ll take the strategy you created to develop an integrated marketing plan you can immediately put into action. The plan will include key programs, activities to drive revenue, encourage active use, and build customer loyalty. We will also cover important metrics so you understand what’s working.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Craft your messaging
- Develop a conversation blueprint
- Implement digital marketing programs to drive demand
- Track and improve customer conversion rates
- Establish thought leadership and influencer marketing
- Build and track customer loyalty
You’ll get hands-on experience in class and apply what you learn to your business—all with the help of seasoned pros and an engaged peer group.
Prerequisites: Just Enough Strategy class, or come prepared to share market sizing, business opportunity, personas, competitive strategy, customer experience, customer buying journey, and selling model for your business.
How much does the workshop cost?
Price is $749 per four-week workshop series.
What if I realize I can’t commit to the workshop series?
We want you to be happy and successful! If you attend the first session and you figure it’s not right for you, just request a full refund.
CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org with any other questions.