Would you like to gift tickets but don't know when your loved ones will be available? For a small additional fee, you can give the gift of laughter and wonder by purchasing a Four-Handed Illusions gift certificate valid for any of our shows during 2017. We have at least one show every month of the year except for the month of December.
* To redeem a certificate, guests have to request their seats via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (781-850-6924) before the day of the show. *
This is how it works:
1. Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with e-certificates. Forward or print those for your gift recipients.
3. Once recipients decide to attend, they must notify us via email (email@example.com) or phone (781-850- 6924). We will reply with tickets to the show of their choice.
**Reservations are subject to our usual space limitations therefore requests will be granted as long as there are seats available for the requested show. **
Illusionists Joel Acevedo and Steve Kradolfer join their talents in a magic and comedy performance that is engaging, funny, and mystifying. As one of only 50 guests, you will surely experience the magic just a few feet from your eyes. Add the elegance and sophistication of Boston’s Hampshire House and the result is an unforgettable event. A unique combination of intelligent comedy and amazing magic; a show you won't want to miss.
The event starts with a pre-show reception in the Hampshire's House Baker Bar 30 mins before the advertised showtime. Light hors d'oeuvres will be served and are included in the ticket price. There will be a vast selection of cocktails and beverages available at the cash bar. At showtime, guests enter the Library where they will witness surreal situations come to life: common objects will appear and vanish, teleport to impossible locations, and move across the room in inexplicable ways. In addition, audience members will experience mind reading and telepathy! It is guaranteed to be a fun and memorable time.
1) Is there an age minimum requirement to attend the show?
Yes, 21 and up. This event is intended to be a fun afternoon/evening out for adults.
2) What is the dress code?
Cocktail attire (tie and/or jacket for gentlemen, dressy attire for ladies)
3) What is your cancellation policy?
Once redeemed, we sent tickets to the gift certificate holders for the show of their choice. Tickets to Four- Handed Illusions shows are non-refundable and only valid for the date and time they are reserved for. If for some reason you can't attend the show, you can re-sell or gift them. Upon notification, we would be happy to change the name on the reservation to match the name of the new attendees.
4) Is the venue handicap accessible?
Yes. Please contact us if you need special accommodations.