Four Decisions Workshop San Antonio - Spring 2013
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM (CDT)
San Antonio, TX
For CEOs and their Leadership Teams:
Be a part of more than 20,000 executives who have attended this workshop and experienced results.
Spend a day with a senior certified coach and you will GAIN:
1. An overviw of the Four Decisions TM (People, Strategy, Execution, Cash) you must get right to grow.
2. A considerable start on your 2013 One-Page Strategic Plan, to focus and align your team.
3. The Rockefeller Habits checklist to strengthen your ability to execute and accelerate your growth.
4. An aligned, accountable and enthusiastic leadership team, ready to hit the ground running to finish out 2013.
Learn how to accelerate profitable growth using the Rockefeller Habits.
You will learn these principles for growth and build the following areas of your One-Page Strategic Plan:
- Core Values and Purpose: Enliven your identity and energize your employees
- Ideal Customer & Brand Promise: Develop clarity on your "who" and on your unique, targeted and measureable differentiator
- Growth Targets and One-Year Plan: Set your strategic taregets for the next 3-5 years and your measurable one year goals and initiatives
- Priorities and Metrics: Make your most critical short-term decisions for your 13 week race by setting quarterly and personal priorities and metrics
- Communication Rhythms: Develop practical and efficient regular meeting rhythms to keep meetings short and effective
- Top Talent: Learn to identify, hire and retain A performers who will accelerate your growth
- Clarity and Accountability: Ensure everyone in your company is clear on accountabilities and has a roadmap for growth.
All participantes will receive a FREE copy of Mastering the Rockefeller Habits!
Peter Braeuler - Blue Sky Leadership Consulting LLC
Peter is a Certified Coach with Gazelles International and President/Owner of two businesses serving CEO's, Business Owners and their senior leadership teams. He has over 30 years of leadership and business management experience having held operations, staff and executive management positions for a Fortune 500 company. He earned a BA in Government from Norwich University and an MBA from St. Mary's University. Peter also holds designations in insurance (CPCU), Financial Planning (ChFC) and Human Resources (SPHR).
Peter focuses on leveraging the strengths the client has and building the strengths the client needs to foster Strategic Thinking and Execution Planning.
Tom Krekel - Full Sail Strategies
Tom’s business and leadership skills grew from more than 30 years as a top executive and business owner. The companies he led ranged from startups he founded to long-standing newspaper publishing companies with hundreds of employees.
His emphasis is on helping leaders of owner-managed enterprises. "I come to business advising from the perspective of a person who started and bootstrapped a businesses to scale and profitability," he says. Tom brings to bear the lessons learned by thousands of entrepreneurial company leaders in the Gazelles universe. Krekel graduated from the University of Wisconsin. He earned an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee emphasizing quantitative analysis.
When & Where
Blue Sky Leadership Consulting LLC
Four Decisions Executive Workshop is for the CEO/Business Owner and their Leadership Teams.
Be a part of more that 20,000 executives who have attended this workshop and experienced results.
Blue Sky Leadership Consulting has a certified Four Decisions coach and helps organizations with Strategic Thinking and Execution Planning.
In addition to the Gazelles Four Decisions program, Blue Sky Leadership Consulting can assist you with:
* Implementation of KEYNELINK execution management program
* CEO Peer Advisory Board Membership
*KEY Executive training and mastermind program
*DISC, Job DNA, and Employee Engagements surveys and assessments
What have other business owners experienced?
"In today's challenging economic environment, ROI (return on investment) should be a top priority for every business person. I have found that practicing the Four Decisions Workshop disciplines has brought to light a renewed energy, and processes for achieving that mandate."
Billy Hill, President.
San Antonio, TX
"The Four Decisions Workshop was fantastic. I don't think we have had such a beneficial event happen that has the potential to be pivotal in our business as that was. Very professional; a new approach to communication and planning; asking us the tough questions. Absolute best/valuable use of time an dplanning. Peter is a skilled and talented presenter, informatiove and able to accurately apply these principles to our company."
Josh & Jonathan Senneff
San Antonio, TX