Thank you for your interest in TPC's first Beer Pairing Dinner!!! We are excited to provide you with the opportunity to join us as we showcase our kitchen's exceptional culinary abilities and pair those dishes with unique beers carefully chosen by our general manager. This is the first event of the week celebrating our one year anniversary!
5:30pm-6:00pm: Hors d'oeuvres
- Cured meat and cheese platter with spiced nuts and kalamata olives, house-baked cheese straws, homemade onion jam and orange chutney
- Apéritif: Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose or Founders All Day IPA
6:00pm: 1st Course
- Herbed goat cheese and spinach stuffed mushroom caps over a bed of locally grown arugula with a house herbed vinaigrette
- Dogfish Head Flesh and Blood IPA
6:20pm: 2nd Course
- Wood-fired roasted pork loin over a sweet potato/potato hash and wilted local greens
- Flying Dog Sea Salt Caramel Brown
6:40pm: 3rd Course
- Homemade pecan pralines served with vanilla ice cream and an amaretto drizzle
- Fullsteam/Fearrington Coffee-Pecan Porter
7:00pm-9:00pm: Rodenbach Caractère Rouge Digestif and Cash Bar
- Digestif: As a thank you for joining us for our first beer pairing dinner, and in celebration of our one year anniversary, we will be including a glass of Rodenbach's Caractère Rouge after the dinner
- We will also be opening up all 25 drafts as a cash bar for those of you that would like to further explore our draft list
- Please note: We want each and every customer to get home safely so please make sure that you have alternative transportation home should you choose to continue exploring our beers!
Attire for the event will be business casual. Please contact us if you have any other questions! We look forward to seeing you at TPC as we share in experiencing our first beer pairing dinner together and celebrate our One Year Anniversary!!