Foundation Funding Research in New York, NY
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM - Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 4:00 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Special reduced fee of $195 for current annual subscribers to Foundation Directory Online Professional or Platinum. For details, call (800) 424-9836.
Thursday, January 26, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In this day-and-a-half course, you'll learn the many ways to find and evaluate comprehensive, accurate, and timely information on prospective funders with the nation's premier grantseeking tool, Foundation Directory Online Professional.
- Translate your organization's needs into funding research strategies
- Evaluate funders to determine the best fit for your organization
- Identify funding prospects based on your location, subject fields, and activities
- Applicable for nine CFRETM International points
- Complimentary one-month subscription to Foundation Directory Online Professional (a $179.95 value)
When & Where
Foundation Center San Francisco
The Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.