Foster Appreciation Reception
Saturday, April 13, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (PDT)
Walnut Creek, CA
Come gather and celebrate with wine, refreshments, a slideshow and raffle prizes the wonderful work that you, as ARF foster families do throughout the year to further ARF's rescue mission . After the reception, all foster families are welcome to stay for our inagural Kitten and Puppy Shower; a donation drive open to the public from 1-4PM to gather supplies needed for all the baby puppies and kittens being born and rescued in the spring and summer months. As foster parents for ARF, you can speak to prospective foster parents about the joys of fostering, witness all of the wonderful gifts from our generous community, and ooh and ahh over the baby puppies and kittens that will be on display for the event. If you would like a copy of the baby shower registry for yourself or friends/family, you can either access it online at http://amzn.com/w/3H76LGNWEYLOT, or a paper registry highlighting items that can be bought locally from ARF Boutique and Pet Food Express will be available at ARF for pick up.
Please contact Adelei at email@example.com with any questions.
RECEPTION OPEN TO CURRENT ARF FOSTERS ONLY
When & Where
ARF Foster Program
ARF foster families help save lives every time they open their homes and hearts to an animal in need.
Why Foster for ARF?
- ARF provides all supplies needed to foster (including crate, food, toys, and puppy pads/litter)
- ARF has a full-time Foster Coordinator who is available to answer questions and offer support six days a week
- ARF has a full-service clinic to take care of all medical needs for foster animals, including surgery and vaccinations
- Fostering is a great opportunity to volunteer together as a family; caring for a cat, dog, kittens, or puppies without a long-term adoption commitment
- ARF handles the entire adoption process at our facility, so all YOU have to do is love and care for the foster animal for a set period of time