FORUM: The World of Global Business
The purpose of this Forum is to introduce and welcome the participants to the “World of Global Business”, an exciting journey where you will explore the world through new eyes: from the unique perspective of international business.
We will all learn from this Forum on why and how business operate on a global scale. The participants will also encounter many other disciplines, including economics, politics, geography, history, language, jurisprudence, export and trade finance, cross border businesses and statistics.
Who should attend?
Businessmen and other professionals who are seeking to expand their understanding of international trade and their desire to be involved in the promotion of U.S. Exports and Export Finance.
By attending this Forum, you will be able to:
- Understand globalization, global business and international trade;
- Ø Does globalization of business opens up new business opportunities?
- Understand the U.S. International Trade Position;
- Ø From the global perspective, is the U.S. losing its importance as a Supplier?
- Ø Has there been a decline in the global market share of U.S. Exports?
- Ø What are the services of the International Trade Administration (ITA) of the U.S. Department of Commerce?
- Ø Government support and Export Credit.
- Ø Understanding the pattern of world trade;
- Ø U.S. Trade Laws and Foreign Investment Laws;
- Ø The Multinational Enterprise (MNE)
- Understand on how to start an export business?
- Ø Determining your Role: Agent, Distributor or Manufacturer?
- Ø Preparing a Business Plan;
- Ø Finding your market niche—is the product right for you?
- Ø Finding countries you want to do business with;
- Ø Roles and Functions of Export Management Companies;
- Ø Role of International Agent, Distributor and export trading companies;
- Ø What is US Control System, Export Licensing Process and Critical Commodities List
- Ø From various companies involved in the export of U.S. Products
- International Trade and Investments
- Understanding Export Management and Export Compliance
- Success Stories
- Export Finance and Familiarity on the Methods of Payment;
- Ø Export Credit;
- Ø Credit Insurance;
- Ø Commercial documentary letter of credit, open account, documentary draft, cash in advance, consignment, foreign bank checks, e-bank transfers, factoring and forfaiting;
- Determining the legal structure of your business?
- Ø Will it be Sole proprietorship? General Partnership? Limited Liability Company? Corporation? Or S-Corporation?
- Ø Obtaining an E2 and EB5 Visa, including all other types of immigrant and non-immigrant U.S. visas.
- PARTNERS AND SUPPORTERS
1. U.S. Department of Commerce – International Trade Administration (ITA) 2. Latino American Chamber of Commerce of Essex County, NJ 3. South Orange Chamber of Commerce, NJ 4. Hispanic American Chambers of Commerce, NJ 5. Lubiner & Schmidt, LLP
Contact Us for Details:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org : P: 1-908-463-9417