I. Battle of Forms
1. At what stage is the contract form?
2. What happens if the project is completed and the contract is not yet signed?
II. Liquidated and Ascertained Damages (LAD)
1. Are Liquidated and Ascertained Damages clauses enforceable in Malaysia?
2. Must damages be proved?
3. Is a Certificate of Non-Completion a condition precedent for Liquidated and Ascertained Damages.
4. What are the main advantages of having LAD?
III. Delays and Granting of Extensions of Time
1. Does the Contractor forfeit his right to extension of time if he fails to give notice?
2. If the Architect is aware of circumstances which entitle the Contractor to Extension of time and the
Contractor did not apply, is the Architect obliged to give extension of time?