Fort Bend Brewing Company Tours/Tasting at the Brewery
Missouri City, TX
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FORT BEND BREWING COMPANY TASTING/TOURS
Air Conditioned Brewery
Additional parking allowed at Dixie Carpet Next Door!
1:00pm-3:00pm 2nd and 4th Saturday of Each Month
Good Information To Know:
- Tours are $5 cash at the door or prereserve for $7.50 HERE to reserve your spot. Our capacity is 110 people each tour date, please reserve your spot early our Facebook will be updated if the tour is SOLD OUT at anytime.
- Tour includes souvenir glass and drink tickets
- All guests planning to sample our brews must have a valid form of identification and be 21 or older
- Children are welcome, but must be accompanied and supervised by a guardian at ALL TIMES (All unattended children will be given a Red Bull and a Free Kitten)
- We welcome you to bring your own food/chairs but please do your best to see to it that your garbage ends up in the trash cans
- Absolutely NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL is permitted inside the brewery or on brewery property
- Will have a food vendor there each tour
Interested in volunteering at our tours? We always need helping hands to pour beer! All you need is a TABC server's certificate and a passion for beer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if would like to join our FBBC Volunteer Crew.
Any questions please call 281-769-8618 or email email@example.com
Tasting/Tour with a Souvenir Glass
13370 South Gessner Road
Fort Bend Brewing
Fort Bend Brewing Company is proud to be the 1st craft brewery in the great County of Fort Bend, and operating in the city of Missouri City, TX. Our address is 13370 South Gessner RD, between Hwy 90 and Beltway 8. A superb location with quick access from anywhere in Houston-Galveston area for tours and events, and positioned for the growth within Fort Bend County. We hope to see YOU soon. Many cheers...... FBBC Gang
Go visit our website: www.fortbendbrewing.com