Twice a year Forge America hosts two Forge Hub Trainings. These trainings are deisgned to equip potential hub leaders to launch and lead local Forge Hubs in the communities they live. A hub appllicant must attend a training prior to the start of their local hub.
This training event will happen on:
- Monday, January 30 – Tuesday, January 31
- We will start at 8:30 AM on Monday, January 30
- We will finish at 3:30 PM on Tuesday, January 31
Cost: $199 for first individual, $99 for each addtional team member.
(This does not include accomodations. Each participant reserves their own accomdations.)
Hampton Inn & Suites Frisco/North Fieldhouse USA, 6070 Sports Village Rd, Frisco, TX 75033.
Comfort Suites, 9700 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033.
It’s a 10 minute drive from either of these hotels to the training location. You can potentially connect with others who are coming to work out room shares or carpooling if you want to save a buck.
- Lunch on Monday & Tuesday is included in cost and will be brought in
- Dinner on Sunday evening & Monday evening is not included in cost and will be at local restaurants.
- Drinks, coffee, & snacks will be provided during the training
- Everyone looks after themselves.
- Keep an eye out for SouthWest Sales.
- Either airport is equal distance.
- The Taylor Home