Forecasting the Future of our Students
Join us on October 25 for Forecasting the Future of our Students: Focusing on Equitable Practices to Ensure College and Career Readiness.
Long Beach Unified School District Superintendent Christopher Steinhauser will be our keynote speaker.
Bring your district team to:
- Learn about the Long Beach College Promise
- Celebrate best equitable practices in Butte County
- Share great work that is already happening in our schools
- Dive into your school's data to identify strengths and opportunities
- Create a county-wide plan for improving outcomes for all students.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Butte County educators. Large districts can bring multiple teams. We highly encourage your school or district to send teams of 4-6 with the following members:
- School site and district administrators
- Data coordinators
- Lead teachers
- Academic counselors
For more information, please contact Tessa Miley (email@example.com) or Anthony Dalton (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special thanks to Butte County Office of Education, Butte College, Chico Unified School District, and Educational Results Partnership.