Actions and Detail Panel
FORE! MENTAL HEALTH CELEBRITY GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR TCSPP COUNSELING CENTERS
Mon, July 24, 2017, 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM PDT
***With rain in our forecast for February 6, 2017, we will be using our contingency date: JULY 24, 2017***
All tickets for golfing, the reception, and helicopter drop will be honored on the new date. As a thank you, we will be entering everyone in a drawing for a Contingency Date Prize! Stay tuned!
You are invited to join TCSPP’s Counseling Centers in West LA and Irvine on Monday, July 24, 2017 for the Fore! Mental Health Celebrity Golf Tournament.
Golfers, sponsors, and spectators are welcome to come out and support this great event for a great cause! Tournament proceeds go to provide excellent applied training to The Chicago School’s emerging mental health professionals in addition to caring, confidential, and affordable psychological services to individuals and families in our communities.
- Play golf with award-winning actors including Brian Krause, Jack McGee, Kevin Dobson; legendary football star and actor Fred Williamson; award-winning writers and cartoonist Dave Shelton!
- 18-holes of Golf at the beautiful Mountain Gate Country Club in West LA
- Delicious food and drinks
- Helicopter Drop Raffle with a cash prize up to $5,000 (tournament participation not required)
- Individual and Team Awards
- Exciting Contests and Games with Prizes
- Fabulous Auction Items large and small
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in the Clubhouse
To register to play or enjoy the buffet, click the "tickets" link above.
- $75-150 Individual Player Packages
- $200 Individual Celebrity Player Packages
- $250-500 Foursome Player Packages
- $25-75 Spectator Package (includes buffet and eligibility for some contests)
Buy Raffle Tickets:
Winner of the raffle will be determined by dropping numbered golf balls from a helicopter onto the green. The cash prize will go to the ball that makes it closest to or first into the hole. Participants need not be present or local to win case prize. Helicopter drop will be broadcast live on the day of the event.
Click on registration link above to participate. Raffle "tickets" can be purchased through 3:00pm on the day of the tournament.
- $10 single golf ball raffle “ticket”
- $20 three-pack golf ball raffle “tickets”
- $50 ten-pack golf ball raffle “tickets”
Registration: 8:00-9:45 a.m.
Putting Contest 9:00-9:45 a.m.
Shotgun Start: 10 a.m.
Buffet/Auction/Helicopter Drop: 3:30 p.m.
Contests: Throughout the day
Player package registration includes entry into all events, 18-holes of golf, riding cart, amenities bag, reception and chance to win various prizes! Golf attire is required. No steel spikes are allowed on the course.
For more information:
Please contact call 213-283-4257 or visit us online @TCSPPCounselingCenter or at counseling.tcscenters.org