Foolproof Barrel Reserve Night 2016
Join Foolproof for our third annual Barrel Reserve Night on Saturday, December 10, from 7:00-10:00. The event features rare barrel-aged beer offerings, a selection of local food artisans, an exclusive Barrel Reserve Night glass, and more! Join Delsie Catering & Events, Sons of Liberty Spirits Co, Walrus & Carpenter Oysters, and d'Licious Desserts for an amazing night of food, beer, and celebration. Get your tickets now!
Here's the definitive beer list for Barrel Reserve Night on Saturday. We will have a limited supply of bottles of these styles, and it’s first come first serve, with a limit of 13 bottles per customer. Bottles are $12 each, and the price drops to $10 with a purchase of 7 or more bottles. Also, purchasing at least 3 bottles gets you a free tote bag! Guests will be able to sample these styles in small quantities while supplies last, in addition to receiving six 6-oz samples of any other Foolproof style, an exclusive tulip glass, and unlimited food samples from our various vendor partners.
- SoL Fermented Russian Imperial Stout (14% ABV) – A Russian Imperial Stout fermented in a Sons of Liberty bourbon barrel
- Barber's Barleywine (10.5% ABV) – American barleywine aged in a Sons of Liberty whiskey barrel
- Barrel-Aged Raincloud (6.5% ABV) – Raincloud Robust Porter aged in a Sons of Liberty whiskey barrel
- Wild LFU (8% ABV) – LFU Farmhouse Ale inoculated with wild yeast and aged in a Woodford Reserve barrel
- Revery Series (10% ABV) – Four distinct Revery spinoffs aged on cacao, vanilla, coffee, and oak
- Wild LFU Rouge (8% ABV) – LFU Farmhouse Ale inoculated with wild yeast and aged in a pinot noir barrel