Saturday, January 26, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM (CST)
Join us in Birmingham, Alabama on January 26 for Food Blog South 2013! This year’s going to be jam-packed with sessions for beginning and experienced food bloggers, and plenty of time to meet and mingle with fellow bloggers.
- Learn how to take awesome food shots with your cameraphone.
- Improve your writing skills to make your posts stand out
- Meet a panel of everyday food bloggers from around the South and find out how they do it
- Polish you on-camera cooking skills for TV, web video and live appearances
- Come a day early for a session on honing your media skills with Lisa Ekus and Virginia Willis.
Our speakers include J. Kenji Alt Lopez-Alt, chief creative officer for Serious Eats; journalist, chef, and author of The Meat Lover's Meatless Cookbook Kim O'Donnel; bloggers Hélène Dujardin (Tartelette) and Adam Roberts (The Amateur Gourmet); and marketing and branding expert Chadwick Boyd of Lovely & Delicious.
Ready to sign up? Standard registration is $175 per person. But register before Labor Day weekend and you’ll save $50! And, we’ve arranged for a discounted rate for rooms at the Aloft Birmingham Soho Square.
Interested in sponsoring FoodBlogSouth? Get details here.
Proceeds from FBS2013 will benefit the Desert Island Supply Company. For information about FoodBlogSouth 2013, sign up for our mailing list, check the news section, follow us on Twitter, or like us on Facebook.
Have a question? Email us.
Please note: Registration fees are not refundable after January 1, 2013.
For more on FoodBlogSouth, please visit FoodBlogSouth.com.