Food and Agribusiness Wine Field Trip- FAI Affiliates
Saturday, October 26, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Food & Agribusiness Institute is pleased to offer a Wine Field Trip on Saturday, October 26th. This event is open to everyone 21+ and is a wonderful opportunity to connect with other FAI students and staff and learn more about viticulture, winemaking, and the wine business.
- Meet at 8:30 AM in front of Santa Clara University Mission Church. We have a tight schedule so the bus will leave promptly at 8:45 AM.
- 9:30 - Arrive at Thomas Kruse
- Tour and tasting at Thomas Kruse from 9:30 - 11:30
- 11:30 - Travel to Clos LaChance
- Lunch at Clos LaChance from 12:00 - 1:30
- 1:30 - Travel to Guglielmo
- Tour and tasting at Guglielmo from 2:00 - 4:00
- 4:00 - Travel back to SCU
- Arrive back to Santa Clara University between 4:30 - 5:00 PM.
The cost is $35 and includes all transportation, lunch, and tastings!
Please contact Rosella Chapman at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or additional information.
We hope to see you there!