Are You Having Trouble Controlling the Way You Eat?
You Are Not Alone.
Today, There is a Solution.
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous
Weekly Meetings: Every Wednesday 7:00PM-8:30PM
25 Medford Street, Arlington, MA 01810
Are you a food addict?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you may be a food addict.
1. Have you ever wanted to stop eating and found you just couldn't?
2. Do you find yourself attempting one diet or food plan after another, with no lasting success?
3. Do you binge and then "get rid of the binge" through vomiting, exercise, laxatives, or other forms of purging?
4. Do you eat differently in private than you do in front of other people?
5. Has a doctor or family member ever approached you with concern about your eating habits or weight?
6. Do you eat to escape from your feelings?
7. Have you ever discarded food, only to retrieve and eat it later?
8. Do you eat in secret?
9. Have you ever stolen other people's food?
10. Have you ever hidden food to make sure you have "enough?"
11. Do you feel driven to exercise excessively to control your weight?
12. Are you waiting for your life to begin "when you lose the weight?"