San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FOCUS ON CHILDREN
Credit Card Payments: Register online (click on Register above)
Cost: $60 per person
CLASS LOCATION Lane County Health and Human Services Building
151 W. 7th Avenue, Room 258 (Second Floor), Eugene
NE corner of W. 7th Avenue & Charnelton Street
BREAK There is one ten-minute break, however you will not be able to leave the 2nd floor of the building during this time as the rest of the building is closed. Please be sure to bring anything you need to class with you. If you leave during the break you will need to reregister for the class. Note that the class is held at a tobacco-free site and there is not a smoking break.
RESCHEDULING The $60 fee is good only for the date purchased. If you are unable to attend the class for which you registered, cancel, or reschedule, you will need to pay in full to attend class on another date.
PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
- Please allow sufficient time to locate public parking. Our building has limited parking available on the north side of the building designated as Lane County Health & Human Services.
- Parking is also available at the Hult Center Parking garage at W. 7th Avenue & Olive Street.
- Do not park at Pacific Continental Bank.
- Convenient bus service is located at 10th Avenue & Olive Street (Downtown Station).
- Feel free to bring food to the class.
- Parents must register for and attend separate classes.
- Children and nonregistered guests are not allowed in the class or in building.
- Please do not wear any fragrance or other scented products when you come to class.