San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us in San Francisco on November 19th from 11am-7pm for the first ever Flying Robot Aerial Imagery Day, part of the 2016 Flying Robot international Film Festival. The day will be chock-full of presentations, demos and workshops focused on various aspects of drone-based aerial imagery. Whether you're brand new to aerial photography or you're a master flying pixel tamer, there's something here for everyone.
Confirmed Speakers & Schedule (subject to change):
- 12:00pm Kevin Wolf, FRiFF16 Winner - "How to fly a camera, not a drone"
- 12:20pm George Krieger, Sphericam -"Cinematic 360 camera Technology with Sphericam 2"
- 12:40pm Andy Putch, Drone Deploy - "Photogrammetry with Drone Deploy"
- 1:00pm Marque Cornblatt - "Drone Racing, Addiction and Flow State"
- 1:20pm Greg Hysen, HiveMapper - "Building a map of the earth from drone videos"
- 2:40pm Stan Khlevner, DroneVX - "Planning For & Creating Awesome Aerial Panoramas with Photoshop"
- 3:40pm Eddie Code, FRiFF - "Live streaming with DJI drones"
- 3:00pm Alexander Hotz, FRiFF16 Winner - "Challenges of flying camera drones in unfriendly places"
- 4:40pm Avery Bazan, DJI - "Motion in Aerial Cinematography"
Subject areas include (but limited to):
- Aerial Photography
- Aerial Cinematography
- Photogrammetry and 3D Mapping
- 360 & Panoramic Aerial Photography
- Color Grading
- FPV (First Person View) Systems
- Live Streaming
This event will be an informally structured day of fun and learning. We will provide a stage for presentations, an enclosed drone cage for demos and breakout areas for workshops.
If you have an aerial imagery project or presentation you would like to share, please drop us a line. We'd love to hear from you.