FLPPS | Train the Trainer, PAM Training | Rochester, NY | October 28, 2016
Dear FLPPS Partner,
Please take this opportunity to review the provided information and register for the next FLPPS’ Patient Activation Measurement Tool (PAM®) and Coaching for Activation Certification to become a Train the Trainer, for administering the PAM Tool on Friday, October 28, 2016 at FLPPS Central, 2100 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road Rochester, NY 14623.
* Registration closes at 5:00PM two days prior to the training date.
Details: Guests attending this FREE opportunity will be certified to train individuals from their organization in how to administer the PAM® and utilize the Flourish Suite Software which includes Coaching for Activation. We encourage partners to consider taking advantage of this opportunity as it is unknown for how long PAM® Certification, Coaching Training and access to the tools will be made accessible.
- 9:00AM-Noon: topics to include the Flourish Suite (PAM Tool, Data Analysis & Database, and Coaching for Activation) and the requirements and restrictions to administering the tool for FLPPS.
- 1:00PM-4:00PM: attendees will discuss approaches to administering the PAM and motivating patients and/or clients become more activate in their personal health by incorporating principals of Motivational Interviewing and emphasizing the Cultural Competency and Health Literacy as a determinant of positive health outcomes. Both morning and afternoon attendance is required to receive a Train the Trainer Certification.
*A light breakfast will be provided. Lunch on your own..
Space is limited, so register today. Unable to attend attend the training in your region? Then please consider joining us on;
- June 17, 2016: Genesee County MHO Training Room 5130 E .Main St. Batavia, NY 14020
- July 14, 2016: Jones Memorial Hospital, 191 North Main St. Wellsville, NY 14895
- August 12, 2016: FLPPS 2100 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road Rochester, NY 14623
- September 27, 2016: Penn Yan, NY. Yates County Auditorium. 417 Liberty St # 17
- October 28, 2016: FLPPS 2100 Brighton Henrietta Town Line Road Rochester, NY 14623
Intended participants do not need to have expertise with FLPPS or DSRIP. However, one should be aware of how the Patient Activation Project under DSRIP is being prescribed by NYSDOH and how FLPPS intends to implement this tool.
FLPPS will disseminate all training certification, materials, and access to software once training attendance for both afternoon and morning sessions are verified and all project participation requirements are fulfilled.
Please contact, Joshua_Jinks@flpps.org with question regarding the project and/or registration.