San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for a day of adventure on Florida's Finest Everglades Tour — voted the Everglades' Best Ecotour 22 years straight. The Everglades Day Safari offers an in-depth, naturalist-guided day trip into the majestic Everglades.
Every Everglades Day Safari adventure includes:
- Roundtrip transportation from the greater Fort Myers and greater Fort Lauderdale areas.
- A well-educated, highly-trained, naturalist guide.
- A nature walk under a canopy of towering bald cypress.
- A scenic boat cruise into the Ten Thousand Islands mangrove forest in Everglades National Park.
- A delicious lunch with alligator appetizers.
- A wildlife drive through the pine savannahs and cypress forests of Big Cypress National Preserve.
- And a spectacular aiarboat ride through sawgrass prairies and pond apple forests.
Call to book directly with Pete Corradino at 239-472-1559 and mention the code 'Panther' to avoid paying service fees. Also, by using the code and calling Pete directly, you can be assured that he will be making a lovely donation to help ensure the future of the annual panther festival.
Seats are limited: call Pete today at 239-472-1559. We look forward to seeing you at the 2016 Panther festival!