Florida 8(a) Alliance 2017 Membership
Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 1:30 PM - Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 11:55 PM (EST)
Terms and Conditions:
- All organizations and individuals from the general public are eligible for membership in the Florida 8(a) Alliance upon payment of annual dues and upon making the representation/self-certification shown below:
- All firms with active and graduated 8(a) status as certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration at https://dsbs.sba.gov/dsbs, may be admitted as 8(a) Members.
- All other organizations and individuals from the general public may be admitted as Members.
- Membership applies to all employees of member organizations.
By submitting the application the applicant is self-certifying the following:
To the best of its knowledge and belief, the applicant company/principals are not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, or declared ineligible for the award of contracts by any Federal agency, and have not, within a three year period preceding this application been convicted of or had civil judgment rendered against them for; commission of fraud or a criminal offense in connection with obtaining, attempting to obtain, or performing Federal/State government contract or subcontract; violation of Federal/state antitrust statutes relating to the submission of offers: or commission of embezzlement, theft, forgery, bribery, falsification or destruction of records, making false statements, tax evasion, or receiving stolen property, and are not presently indicted for, or otherwise criminally or civilly charged by a Government entity with commission of any of these offenses. Furthermore, the applicant represents that it is not listed on the Government's Excluded Parties List System at https://www.epls.gov/.
Florida 8(a) Alliance Div. of Consumer Services Registration #:CH35669
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800-435-7352) WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE
Save This Event
Florida 8(a) Alliance
Florida 8(a) Alliance: A non-profit organization with a misson to strengthen, train, educate and promote 8(a) and small business firms in Florida by:
- Strengthening the relationship between federal customers, large prime contractors and the 8(a) business program
- Promoting a strong network of entrepreneurs and small businesses, throughout the state
- Educating and training business owners to grow, prosper and mentor each other
We are here to help you grow your business.
Phone: (904) 337-1009
Executive Director, Florida 8(a) Alliance