Actions and Detail Panel
Florence District Three Recruitment Fair 2017
Sat, March 25, 2017, 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM EDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
• Interviews will be conducted on site.
• Interviewing for the following positions: Secondary (English, Math, Science & Social Studies), Middle Level (English, Math, Science & Social Studies), Elementary, Early Childhood, Special Education, Art, Music, Physical Education, Foreign Language (Spanish) and Library Media.
• Open only to those individuals who will be certified to teach by August 2017.
All candidates interested in teaching in Florence School District Three must apply online at
Coming from out of town? Hotel accommodations are available at the following hotel:
The Inn at the Crossroads (Recruitment Site), 843-394-2100.
Be sure to request the Florence Three Teacher Recruitment Fair rate.
Contact our Employment Specialist, Esther Ward, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (843) 374-8652, ext. 1138 if you have any questions regarding this event or the application process.
The deadline to register has been extended until Wednesda, March 15, 2017 to preschedule interviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to do before the event?
- Complete an application at http://www.applitrack.com/florence/onlineapp/
- Submit a 1 page resume. Resumes must by submitted by March 10, 2017 in order to be included in the candidate booklet.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please either bring a printed ticket or just show your ticket on your phone to get in.
What are my parking options?
All candidates will park in the parking lot of the Inn at the Crossroads. Overflow parking on Main Street.
Get the App!
To get the app either...
- Open up your device's web browser and visit guidebook.com/getit
- Scan the QR code below with your phone's QR scanner
- Search for "Guidebook" in the Apple, Google or Amazon app store
Download the 2017 Florence Three Recruitment Fair Guide using a passphrase Florence 3.
How do I learn more about the District?
Visit our website at www.florence3.k12.sc.us.