San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Flirting with Confidence Seminar with Master Improv Coach
When we say Rich is a master improv coach, it’s not an understatement. Rich is a professor of Improv at New School University and has appeared on several tv shows. You might’ve seen him on Comedy Central or Bunk to name a few.
At a loss for words? Don’t know how to keep the conversation alive? Learn the art of flirting. Flirting is more than just playful conversation; it is the ability to naturally keep an interaction flowing and exciting without stumbling over words. With effortless ways to improvise conversations and think on your feet, you won’t want to stop talking to women after this seminar with our master improv coach, Rich.
He has helped unknown actors become famous and he can help you become smooth and funny at the same time. Learn to think on your feet and you can’t help but enjoy meeting and dating gorgeous women.
Flirting with women is a true art, and Rich can help you master it. Here’s what he will cover:
- How to tap into your creative flirting muscle and be able to stand out from the crowd with your wit and charm. Know how to get the attention of the woman that catches your eye.
- 3 Great ways to creatively strike up conversations in the daytime. How to get an interesting conversation flowing within seconds.
- The art of thinking on your feet and how to never run out of things to say when talking to stunning women.
- Uncover biological levers of flirting and how to never freeze up when you are talking to women.
- 7 Ways to flirt, socialize, and exude charisma when you are surrounded by women.
- And much more!
We believe in 1-on-1 attention to each attendant so we are keeping space limited to 12 people. Please note, the last 3 seminars have sold out days in advance. We suggest you reserve your spot in advance, as there will be no tickets available at the door.
When & Where
Please call us at 212-658-0555 if you have any questions about this event.