Flirting with Confidence Seminar with Master Improv Coach (for Women)
When we say Rich is a master improv coach, it’s not an understatement. Rich is a professor of Improv at New School University and has appeared on several tv shows. You might’ve seen him on Comedy Central or Bunk to name a few.
Don’t know what to say when approached by a gorgeous guy? Unsure how to keep him interested? Learn the art of flirting. Flirting is more than just conversation; it is the ability to naturally keep an interaction playful and exciting. Say the right words in the right order, and you can be successful in charming wonderful men.
Rich has helped unknown actors become famous and he can help you become alluring and funny at the same time. Learn to flirt charismatically and you can’t help but enjoy meeting and dating attractive men.
Flirting is a true art, and Rich can help you master it. Here’s what he will cover:
- How to tap into your creative flirting muscle and be able to stand out from the crowd with your wit and charm. Know how to get the attention of the man that catches your eye.
- 3 Great ways to use body language flirtatiously and keep his attention on only you.
- The art of thinking on your feet and how to never run out of things to say when talking to striking guy.
- Uncover biological levers of flirting and how to never freeze up when you are talking to men you find attractive.
- How to keep a guy you truly like through flirting
- 5 Ways to flirt, socialize and exude allure when you are surrounded by men.
- And much more!
We believe in 1-on-1 attention to each attendant so we are keeping space limited to 12 people. Please note, the last 3 seminars have sold out days in advance. We suggest you reserve your spot in advance, as there will be no tickets available at the door.
Have questions about Flirting with Confidence Seminar with Master Improv Coach (for Women)?