San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Flirting with Confidence Seminar with Expert Dating Coach (for Women)
When we say David is an expert male perspective coach, it’s not an understatement. David has been featured on CNN, ABC, in the New York Times, Slate and many others.
Don’t know what to say when approached by a gorgeous guy? Unsure how to keep him interested? Learn the art of flirting. Flirting is more than just conversation; it is the ability to naturally keep an interaction playful and exciting. Say the right words in the right order, and you can be successful at charming wonderful men. Get an expert male perspective and find out what you’ll never hear from your girl friends.
David has helped thousands of singles in their quest for love and he can help you become alluring and funny at the same time. Learn to flirt charismatically and you can’t help but enjoy meeting and dating attractive men.
Flirting is a true art, and David can help you master it. Here’s what he will cover:
- How to tap into your creative flirting muscle and be able to stand out from the crowd with your wit and charm. Know how to get the attention of the man that catches your eye.
- Have you meet a great guy and somehow it didn’t work out? Never let it happen again. You will find out how to keep a guy that you truly want.
- 3 Great ways to use body language flirtatiously and keep his attention on only you.
- The art of thinking on your feet and how to never run out of things to say when talking to striking guy.
- Uncover biological levers of flirting and how to never freeze up when you are talking to men you find attractive.
- 5 Ways to flirt, socialize and exude allure when you are surrounded by men.
- Find out what guys are really thinking. Reverse roles and experience what men desire when it comes to dating and relationships.
- And much more!
We believe in 1-on-1 attention to each attendant so we are keeping space limited. Please note, the last 3 seminars have sold out days in advance. We suggest you reserve your spot in advance, as there will be no tickets available at the door.
When & Where
Please call us at 212-658-0555 if you have any questions about this event.