Fleet Week is the best event there is in San Francisco. My 27th birthday just happens to be the week before and since flying with the Blue Angels was out of the question, I decided to do the next best thing: CATAMARAN on the bay with all my friends!
Here are the details:
- Sunday, October 7th
- Air Show: 12:30 - 4PM
- Boat Rental: 1:00 - 4PM
- Adventure Cat Catamarans: Pier 39, Dock J
- Ticket is $60 - Includes 2 drinks and apps (more drinks can be purchased at the bar onboard)
Most important details:
- There are only 48 seats, buy your ticket ASAP if you want to lock down a spot. First come, first serve basis.
- If you buy your ticket now, its gonna feel like a free trip come October.
- No outside alochol or drugs, they'll turn the boat around and go back to the dock. I'll hate you forever if you make this happen.
- Please be aware that if you fall/get hurt/die if its not my fault. You can not sue me. If you have never been to Shasta (why would this ever happen?) or cant swim theres a big orange life vest with your name on it. Please party responsibly.
With that being said, book your ticket and get ready for the best air show ever!
Just try and not drop your jaw watching this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7rAUu8djZ4
Over and Out.