Kick off San Francisco Small Business Week 2017 at the beautiful Hilton SF with a fun-filled celebration meeting and mingling with more than 1,200 small business owners and community leaders, connecting with dozens of business resources and enjoying delicious bites from local restaurants.
This is a great opportunity to connect with leaders from across the small business community while more than 230 restaurants, catering companies and bars serve food and drink to liven up the conversation. Vendors to be announced.
Important Things to Know:
- $20 admission fee. This low entrance fee is needed to keep up with the growth of the event and to continue keeping it as the leading small business networking event of the year.
- This event sells out - buy your tickets now!
- There will be NO onsite registration and tickets will be mandatory at the door.
- Discount codes do not guarantee you a ticket to the event. You must still register in advance.
- San Francisco Small Business Week does not offer refunds for Flavors of San Francisco ticket purchases. Your ticket sale goes to support the free events we host during San Francisco Small Business Week.
- Only a few blocks from the Powell Street Station on the MUNI and BART transit lines
- MUNI buses nearby include: 5, 7x, 19, 27, 31, 38, 47, 49
Sponsored By Comcast Business
Here's what past attendees said:
"My business was absolutely improved from this experience. How you ask? Contacts! I met people that are incredible vendors, potential business partners, mentors and resources to tap into as I grow."
"This is a great networking and learning event for entrepreneurs from all industries. Thank you for all your hard work and sponsorship in making San Francisco a very attractive place for innovation."
"I have gotten over $2,000 in business directly attributed to networking at your event. It was an excellent venue."
"Flavors of SF is a wonderful event and I'll be sure to attend it again next year!"
"Until this event, I was not aware that there are so many organizations that would help people who want to start a business."
All programs are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable arrangements for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested at least 2 weeks in advance. For more information, contact email@example.com.
Save This Event
When & Where
San Francisco Small Business Week
San Francisco Small Business Week is an opportunity to celebrate the innovation and impact small businesses make in San Francisco every day. We work hard to inspire, honor, educate and connect all of the small businesses in San Francisco.