A lavishly unique concept fashioned by Creative Director David Furnish, FIZZ invites guests on a visually exquisite and inspiring journey the moment they enter the 2,750-square-foot champagne lounge and bar. Wrapped in the aura of Furnish and his partner, Sir Elton John, FIZZ blends fashion and avant-garde photography from the couple’s personal collection as the backdrop to a deliciously extravagant night out.
With a menu encompassing an array of the finest champagnes and a cocktail menu that blends the freshly made flavors of classic cocktails with progressive techniques and carefully curated spirits, FIZZ appeals to a world-class sensibility. The dishes, which include meticulously selected Siberian Ossetra caviar served on ice with buckwheat blinis and crème fraiche, as well as an array of other canapes, Panini bites and sweets, pair perfectly with champagne and FIZZ’s flavorful cocktails.
Designed by Todd Avery-Lenahan of TAL Studio, FIZZ is situated between The Colosseum and Forum Shops at Caesars Palace in an intimate, two-story space with an upper level overlooking the main floor. The palette of cognac, ivory and copper embrace the spirit of champagne, lending luxury and warmth to the atmosphere, finished in silk moiré and walnut. Oversized chandeliers hang from the ceilings, lighting the venue from the ceilings, above. The remarkable champagne bar and lounge has recently been selected as the winner of the 10th annual Hospitality Design Magazine Awards in the Nightclub, Bar and Lounge category.
LIST OF ARTISTS AT FIZZ LAS VEGAS
- David Bailey (English, born 1938)
- Guy Bourdin (French, 1928–1991)
- Jeff Burton (American, born 1963)
- Edward Burtynsky (Canadian, born 1955)
- Kudzanai Chiurai (South African, born Zimbabwe, 1981)
- William Claxton (American, 1927–2008)
- Denise de la Rue (Mexican, born 1972)
- Lee Friedlander (American, born 1934)
- Farrah Karapetian (American, born 1978)
- Steven Klein (American, born 1965)
- David LaChapelle (American, born 1963)
- Sarah Lucas (English, born 1962)
- Steven Meisel (American, born 1954)
- Guido Mocafico (Italian, born 1962)
- Boo Ritson (English, born 1969)
- Steve Schapiro (American, born 1934)
- Lola Montes Schnabel (American, born 1980)
- Mario Testino (Peruvian, born 1954)
- Yang Zhenzhong (Chinese, born 1968)
- Inez van Lamsweerde (Dutch, born 1963) & Vindoodh Matadin (Dutch, born 1961)
ABOUT CAESARS PALACE
World-renowned Las Vegas hotel and casino, Caesars Palace features 3,960 hotel guest rooms and suites, including the brand new 181-room Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace and Forbes Star Award-winning The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace. The 85-acre resort offers 25 diverse dining options including celebrity chef-branded restaurants by Gordon Ramsay, Bobby Flay and Guy Savoy, the award-winning Bacchanal Buffet, nearly 130,000 square-feet of casino space, a five-acre Garden of the Gods pool oasis and the luxurious Qua Baths & Spa. The Forum Shops at Caesars showcases more than 160 boutiques and restaurants and the 4,300-seat Colosseum spotlights world-class entertainers such as Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Shania Twain and Jerry Seinfeld. For more information, please visit www.caesarspalace.com or caesars.thedigitalcenter.com to access media materials and request high-resolution images. Find Caesars Palace on Facebook and follow on Twitter.
PRIVATE EVENT INQUIRIES
PRESS AND MEDIA INQUIRIES
ADDRESS & PHONE
FIZZ Las Vegas (Inside Caesars Palace)
3570 Las Vegas Blvd. S.,
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
Book reservations with VIP bottle service by emailing email@example.com or call
Open daily from 5 p.m. til close, FIZZ sets itself apart with its ability to transition from daytime chic into a demur nightlife setting that is concurrently elegant and fashionably opulent.