Five Minute Pitch Night @ Launch Pad
Wednesday, January 12, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (CST)
New Orleans, LA
Launch Pad presents: 7 presentations, each in 5 minutes or less by local entrepreneurs starting exciting new projects!
Launching at our January Five Minute Pitch Night:
- Bioceptive - Shuchi Khurana - a medical device company developing a patent-pending contraceptive device
- Body Evolution - Tom Fischmann - develops interactive health media based on peer-reviewed research
- Liveset - Ross Hinkle - now the concert comes to you
- Drop the Chalk - Jen Schnidmann - Data-driven teachers, classrooms, and schools
- GiftMeo - Martin Roth - a micro‐gifting platform leveraging social media for small individual gifting transactions
- 4.0 Schools - Matt Candler - committed to closing the college attainment gap in the Southeastern US
- PollBob - Zach Kupperman - a mobile/web platform to survey friends, discover opinions, and unlock rewards
- Kin.io - Benjamin Reece - a revolutionary platform for filmmakers to manage, promote, & sell their films online
When & Where
New Orleans Work Community
Join entrepreneurs, freelancers and creative professionals in the newest concept in collaborative workspaces in downtown New Orleans.