This event is sold out. Please call (518) 797-5100 to be added to our waiting list.
Join the Carey Institute's Carriage House Restaurant for its first dinner event held in collaboration with the Helderberg Brewery. Each of our delectable five courses will be paired with a 6 oz. brew selected to complement the dish. Arrive early for a cash bar at the Carriage House Restaurant at 5:00 pm; dinner begins at 6 pm. Stay late at the brewery until 10 pm, and sleep over on the Carey Institute's country estate in one of our historic guest rooms. A buffet breakfast will be served in the Carriage House Restaurant from 8 am to 9:30 am on Sunday morning.
Five Course Menu
- Beer and cheese soup with crispy pancetta, Parmesan crisp in sour dough bread bowls (Helderberg Brewery Saison)
- Ember cooked sweet potato with house made straccieatella (Helderberg Brewery Porter)
- House made pappardelle with local ground beef Bolognese sauce (Helderberg Brewery Pilsner)
- Roulade of local chicken with kale, apples and walnuts, piped potatoes and roasted Brussel sprouts (Helderberg Brewery Fresh Hop Pale Ale)
- Chocolate tart with porter ganache and bourbon caramel (Our Kriek)
- $240 per couple includes two dinners with beer pairings, overnight lodging and buffet breakfast, taxes and service fees.
- $65 per person for dinner with beer pairings only, including taxes and service fees.
- $146 per overnight room, including a buffet breakfast, taxes and service fees.
Terms and Cancellations:
In the case of inclement weather, the snow date for this event is March 4, 2017. Due to the special nature of this event, cancellations will only be accepted until 5:00 PM EST, Thursday February 23, 2017.